Search This Blog

Search with Labels

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cheryl Fields is back with us!


Today, our MEBO Community Outreach Director, Cheryl Fields (Dr. Stillstanding), wrote a comment on one of MEBO’s Post, “MEBO Research is now a registered USA Public Charity,” in which she tells us the following:

(262)-764-0737

cherylfieldskenosha@yahoo.com


Hello everyone.

This is Cheryl Fields, I am living in Wisconsin now. I am working lots of hours and I am not available as much online or via the telephone. I just got back online since September 2012! I was so busy, I didn't have time to purchase a computer! Gosh!

Since April 5th, 2013, I am online again. You all can e-mail me at, cherylfieldskenosha@yahoo.com or call me (262)-764-0737, and leave a voice mail message, please repeat your number twice and state TMAU, so I will know what the call is regarding.

Keep your head up!

Remember it is NOT what happens to you, it is how you respond to it!

Very Sincerely,


Cheryl Fields, MBA, Ph.D. (ABD)

Welcome back, Cheryl! How wonderful it is to have you back with us again! For those newer visitors to the blog, Cheryl has been a very active member of our community, even before MEBO’s existence. Her contribution to MEBO as a US Community Outreach Director has been very much appreciated. Click on the link below where we showcase the fine work done by our Community Outreach and Public Relations Directors both in the US & UK.

Glad to see that you’re going to be around now, Cheryl, online and to receive phone calls!

María de la Torre
Founder and Executive Director

A Public Charity
maria.delatorre@meboresearch.org
www.meboresearch.org
www.mebo.com.br/ (em português)
MEBO's Blog (English)
El Blog de MEBO (español)


get New Posts by EMAIL : Enter your email address :



A EURORDIS and NORD Member Organization

No comments: